Search This Blog

Monday, September 13, 2010

Friday Sketchers meets Wild Orchid Challenge!


Here is a card I made over the weekend...I thought I was making it for the Anyone for Anya? Challenge Blog....but completely screwed up by using all the wrong colours...LOL

I am entering this card into a couple of challenges...
Friday Sketchers
Wild Orchid Challenge - Pearls & Pins

I have used the Sweet n Toxic set available HERE from Dies to Die For which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Eyes - B21
Hair (Her ) - BG18/BG11
Hair (Him) - 100/C3
Clothing (Her) - BG10/BG11/BG18/R37/R46
Clothing (Him) - W0/W1/W2/W3/W5/W7/W9/BG18/R46
The papers are all Basic Grey Oliver and I have inked the edges of them all with VersaMagic chalk ink. I have added some black pearl bling and a couple of heart pins. The sentiment between the images and the skull are both from the set, and I added a black dotted bow to the skull. The other sentiment is by Craftwork Cards.

Be sure to pop back tomorrow as I will have a couple of cards to show you....one Tiddly Inks and the other is a Squiggle Stamp card.

2 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

Super cute, the colors are gorgeous!

Thank you for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts, pins and pearls challenge.

Hugs, Mindy

Kianel said...

Gorgeous creation,
love from France, Kianel.