Search This Blog

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Glorious Sunshine

Well another week has passed. Things have been busy work wise. So busy that I have only just found time for an update.

Last weekend an old family friend finally lost her battle with breast cancer. She was a lovely lady and she will be sadly missed. So tomorrow My Dad, Sister and I are making the journey down to Looe in Cornwall to attend her funeral on Monday. I love Cornwall and inparticular Looe, and wish I could stay longer than one night.

I managed to get some scrapping done during the week too. On Thursday evening I did this LO. The picture was taken by David at Easter when we took my Dad & Alex bowling in Milton Keynes. I love it when Georgia put her had on your cheeks and kisses...they are the sweetest kisses in the whole world.

I took Georgia for a haircut on Friday afternoon, she was such a little angel doing exactly what the hairdresser asked her. She has asked if she can grow her hair longer. At first I said no, because she will never let us brush her hair, but over the last couple of weeks she has been much better. I told her that as long as she continues to let me brush her hair twice a day, then I will let her grow it....seems fair enough to me.


Today we have been playing in the garden again. Georgia has helped David put her paddling pool back up and she is now fully lotioned and ready for action. I had a fun day scrapping in the shade in the garden. I did the cover for a new CJ I have joined on UKScrappers "Bonanza 2006". When I finished that I did a LO, the picture was taken at the beginning of June, Georgia wanted me to take a picture of her lounging on the grass. She is looking more grown up by the day....my little lady.

No comments: