Search This Blog

Monday, November 23, 2009

Crafty Angels Weekly Challenge - Week 11 "Caz's Sketch"

This week over on the Crafty Angels Weekly Challenge Blog there is a sketch....provided by me...

So, as you can see I had to hand draw it.....thank goodness for the SU grid paper...LOL. Below is how if interpreted my own sketch...I decided to turn it 90 degrees to the left.
The image is one of the new Magnolia Christmas Collection called "Unwrapped Tilda"...available HERE, I also used some of the Magnolia papers, a selection of which are available HERE, which I layered with some Bazzill cardstock. I added some gorgeous cream lace, pearls and some stunning flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts which I "glimmered and glamoured" and finished off with a sentiment by Craftwork Cards.

Be sure to pop over to the Crafty Angels blog and see how the rest of the DT did with my sketch.

7 comments:

Beth said...

This is beautiful! I love the papers and all the gorgeous embellishments you've used! Fab sketch too!

Love Beth xx

SemSee said...

Gorgeous card and fab sketch, Caz! I will definitely be having a go at this one! Hugs, Sem x

Sandie said...

Love your card Caz, the colouring and detailing are fab!!

Your sketch was a joy to work with.

Катенька said...

very beautiful card!

Jo said...

This is gorgeous Caz, and a lovely sketch. hugs Jo x

Treacle said...

Love the sketch Caz and your card is absolutely stunning I love it.

xXx

Tammy said...

Beautiful!