Search This Blog

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Cute Card Thursday - Sketchtastic!

This week over on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog we have a sketch for you....and it's one from me....and it's only the 2nd one I have ever done.


For my card I have used one of the Charmed Crafts & Cards downloads, the collection is Holly & Maddie. I have printed them and coloured them with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Eyes - B12
Hair - E50/E51/E53
Clothing - R20/R21/C1/C3/C5
The papers are all October Afternoon "Cherry Hill" layered with Bazzill Bling and Bazzill cardstock. I have used my Martha Stewart & Stampin' Up punches and embellished with Stampin' Up "basic gray" taffeta, bow and feather from Craft Fairy, bling from my stash and a sentiment by Craftwork Cards.

So please come over to the Cute Card Thursday blog and join in with my Sketch.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Wow Caz!! Beautiful!!xx

craft mad Jenny said...

great sketch, love your card. I used it to make a quick boys card today,
jenny

Sue said...

Fab card.

Bev said...

What a fabulous card Caz - just love the colour combo! A brilliant sketch too, gotta try this one.

Happy new year x