Search This Blog

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Been Croppin'...

Well after a day of cropping, I came home to a wonderful homecooked meal, lovingly prepared by David. We had Beef Stew and veg....and scrumptious it was too.

For the first crop I can remember I didn't do a single layout. I did however make 3 coasters, 1 canvas, 1 7Gypsies portfolio, and 1 small paint can....not bad for a days work. I have also been asked by Jay (CraftyWotName) to do a paint can class for the next MK Crop...nervous and excited at once...and we still have 4 weeks until the next crop...LOL

Here are some pics of the coasters, they are so cute. Got them yesterday @ Thorpe Park...and now I wish I had bought more. I have email the store that they came from to see if they have some left. You put your picture/mini layout inside and clip the back on...approx size is 3x3 inches. All three are done using 7Gypsies papers, with added Pebbles Inc Life stickers. I am determind to get more, as I also think they will make great little gifts.

I also did a small 8x8 inch canvas using the last picture I had left from our mini photo shoot, the canvas was done using 7Gypsies papers, Jo Sonja acrylic paints (which are lush), L'il Davis chipboard swirls & Polar Bear Press rubons. When David saw it he said he thought that he looked gormless....and my quick response was that, that is how he always looks.

Will save the other pictures for tomorrow as David is hovering, so I think it means that it's bedtime.

Nite
Caz
x

1 comment:

Candy said...

Lovely Blog, I have enjoyed reading it!