Search This Blog

Monday, June 11, 2007

New Fancy Pants...

No I am not talking about underwear (although I did get some in Asda this week). I am talking ScrapaGoGo July GoGo Create Kit....which contains the lush Fancy Pants Designs Floral Chic Papers. Now I have to admit to being a Fancy Pants Virgin having never used any of their papers before. Don't get me wrong, I love them, but I am was always afraid to cut them up....Well all I can say is I lost my Fancy Pants Cherry... Last night I completed a small project using them from the kit, and tonight I have done my first LO using them...sadly I cannot share it with you until 20th July...gosh that seems such a long time, but I am sure like the rest of the year so far...it will rush by. I mean we are edging closer to the middle of June already and the School Summer Holidays are looming...but don't get me started on that.

Anyway tomorrow I am home. I didn't book a client as we are going down to Surrey tomorrow evening for the funeral, so I wanted to get all our stuff ready. Hopefully I will be able to have a
little time for some scrapping....you never know!

We had confirmation back from the school today, they have confirmed that Georgia has authorised absence for school on Wednesday. While reading the note, I noticed that Georgia has a 99.4% attendance. If only all the children in the school had such a good record.

Anyway, better get off to bed, or I will end up oversleeping and making Georgia late for school.

No comments: