Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Feel Good Workshop - Painting With Light

Well I signed up and it starts in a couple of days. I still need to load my success and failure photos and take a portrait, and read my manual....so really prepared. I really must get my butt in gear and get onto it before the 10 week course starts.


Took a little trip out this afternoon to Hobbycraft to get myself some Fimo, so this evening I have been having fun making Fimo Buttons. I am also working on a project with the September ScrapaGoGo kit, something a little different, almost in the vein of Ann and her altered "Thickers". I can't show it at the moment, but the month seems to fly by, so it won't be long.

Tomorrow I am working for a few hours. One of the Accountants I work for referred me to one of his clients to do some QuickBooks training. Now I am no expert, but I managed to find my way around it...so for a nice large hourly rate I am going to go and help them get set up. So I better get off to bed.
Nite
Caz
x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha fimo buttons eh ;-)

Ann Freeman (mafswife) said...

ooh can't wait to see your buttons mrs!