Search This Blog

Saturday, December 01, 2007

HS:MS SPS

It's Self Portrait Saturday over on Her Space : My Space, and after my night out with the girls last night I am feeling a little the worse for wear. So my SPS reflects the drinking and lack of sleep, and I hadn't even brushed my hair...

Today we have visitors, David's Brother and his wife and their two boys. Georgia is very excited as it means she can cuddle baby Lewis again.

Tomorrow is the December MKScrappers Crop, and we have a fab acrylic album kit, so I am determind to pack lighter than normal....and plan what I want to do.

I can't believe it is December already...it is now officially Christmas. Tomorrow David is getting the Christmas decorations down from the loft as we always put them up the first weekend of the month.

Anyway, back to chores before everyone arrives.
Caz
x

6 comments:

Bobs said...

Awww Caz, hope you feel a bit perkier as the day goes on. I still think it's a lovely shot of you.

My tree isn't going up until at least the 15th!

maz said...

It is a lovely shot- you still have a twinkle in your eye!

Hazel said...

You wouldn't know from that fab shot that you're feeling worse for wear. Love your soft photo from yesterday.

Sue said...

You look good to me :-) Love black and white shots.

I also had a little excess last night and have been back to bed for an hour or so this afternoon LOL Just can't keep up with the pace these days :-)

DS is 15 on Thursday so no tree until after this.

Bambi said...

nice b&w!

Aubrey Harns said...

I really like this shot Caz - it's great & I love the B&W!
Aubrey