Search This Blog

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Arty Girlz Challenge #45 - Blue

This weeks challenge over on the Arty Girlz Challenge Blog is "Blue". I really didn't think I was going to play along this week as I couldn't find anything blue that inspired me.....and then I as I was sorting through my papers and putting them into my new trolley (the one that holds the Artbins) I found some K&Co "Mira" papers and embellishments.....and inspiration hit me between the eyes.

So for both cards I have used pieces of the same sheet of 12x12, plus 3D embellishments and sentiments. All images are Tilda, coloured with my Prisma's and blended with Sansador using paper stumps.

Today is my last working day this week, as during the school holidays I am just working Tues-Thurs. So Georgia are going to be spending some time crafting and tidying Mummy's craft room/mess.



6 comments:

Annie said...

two gorgeous cards Caz, loving the blue paper. have fun tidying/organising your craft room, at least you have a helper! annie x

RubyMay said...

Brilliant cards Caz !
When you've finished your tidying up can you pop down and give me a hand ! Have fun !

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

Great cards Caz. Love those papers and the brilliant colouring. Your blog header and title is great too.

Julie Allain said...

They are both gorgeous Caz, so glad you decided to play along with this weeks Arty Girlz challenge

Julie & Crissi

xx

Unknown said...

Lovely blues Caz. I love your colouring. Lol Lynn x

Unknown said...

So pretty Caz, really love this card!
Jx