Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ismaki Challenge Sketch #32 by Kiki

This week over on Ismaki Sketch Challenge Blog the sketch has been provided by Kiki, this is her first ever sketch, so go over and take a look (link to the right) and join in the fun.

For my card I have used all patterned papers....and NO stamps. These are from the Forver Friends "Christmas Glow" paper pad.

I am still busy on operation clean up the house. Yesterday I went and bought new bedside cabinets from Ikea, and David spent the evening putting them together and fixing them to the wall. Today I finally managed to get a mirror for the bathroom so that this evening we can finally finish off the bathroom.

9 comments:

Mu42800 said...

geniale ta carte de noel
bizz Mu

Valérie Goldenschue said...

très belle carte de NOël

Annie said...

wot no stamping! it's a beautiful christmas card all the same and I bet you are pleased your shower room is finally finished! hugs, annie x

COCO said...

very beautiful christmas card !!!

Jilli said...

Gorgeous card, love that tree, would never have guessed it wasn't a stamped image. Jillix

Tova said...

beautiful card for Christmas !

Simone said...

What a beautiful card! I´m enthusiastic about it!
Simone from Germany

carolann said...

Awesome card hun love the images you have used WTG xxxx

kiki said...

beautiful christmas card !
kiki :)