Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Here come the Girls, Girls, Girl, Girls...

Ok, so those of you in the UK can now hear the theme of the Boots adverts that are running on TV....but look what are available to PRE-ORDER on THURSDAY from http://www.funkykits.co.uk/


THE GORJUSS GIRLS BY SUZANNE WOOLCOTT for SUGAR NELLIE...

I will so be there on Thursday to place my order.....what person in their right mind could resist...certainly NOT me.

***ETA - The lovely Tara has just corrected me....and she is sooo right, it is the BOOTS advert and not the M&S advert that I mentioned before.

5 comments:

Chrissie said...

These look fabulous Caz!
I popped along to the shop, but couldn't find any news about them.
Are they going to be stamps or downloads, do you know?

Mandi said...

Oh they are gorjus yes! Wish I coudl colour like you talented lot
manid x

Wendy said...

Those are so cute. Makes me wish I lived closer. Well, there is always mail order.

stampinfromtheheart.blogspot.com

Leann said...

Aaaaaaaw, now you know what I'm gonna be singing all day, don't ya? ;)

Tara said...

They are Gorjuss aren't they? Don't know whether to hang on for the individual stamps though? Convince me Caz....do I NEED the whole collection (Oh and isn't it the Boots ad with that song?)