Search This Blog

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Cute Card Thursday - Ribbon-Tastic!

This week over on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog our theme is "Ribbon-Tastic!"...which I pretty much speaks for itself....but just incase you didn't know....we want to see you use ribbons on your project....either a little.....or a lot. We are sponsored this week by The Stamping Boutique.

For my card I have used one of the images by The Stamping Boutique, called Tag Present which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...BG10/BG11/BG13/R29/BG18
The papers are all Crate Paper "Seasons". Instead of my usual white card base I have opted for a Stampin' Up "Taken with Teal" base for my card. I have embellished with some ribbon that I found in my stash (flower one), some Anita's teal satin ribbon, a couple of die-cuts from the same paper range, a couple of heart pins, a ribbon bow and a sentiment by Craftwork Cards available from Creative Treasures HERE.

Today I am off on a school trip with Georgia to the National Space Centre in Leicester...which I am really looking forward to.

Be sure to pop on over to the Cute Card Thursday Blog and join us....the DT have come up with an amazing array of cards....as always.

4 comments:

SemSee said...

Gorgeous card, Caz! Love the colours and those bows are fab! You'll have a great time at the Space Centre! We've been there twice and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves both times!! Hugs, Sem x

Sandie said...

Absolutely fantastic Caz. Love how you did the gift boxes. Gorgeous colours and detailing!!

Deb said...

beautiful card Caz, so love those cute little pressies, great use of the ribbon! hugs debx

Larissa said...

Great card! Love the ribbon you added to the presents

Hugs,
Larissa