Search This Blog

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Lili of the Valley Challenge - Bev's Sketch

This week over on the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog we have a lovely sketch provided by Bev. I decided to use the sketch on a Notebook, as I am busy making items for a Christmas Craft Fayre in December. I have used the It's My Party image and coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E47/E49
Clothing - BG72/R59/E15/Y28
The papers that I added to the notebook are all My Minds Eye Lost & Found Union Square, available HERE. I have also added a cute quote sentiment by Inkadinkado, it is currently Out of Stock at Dies to Die For, but email Tracy as I think she is going to reorder soon. I finished off with a piece of American Craft satin ribbon.

Be sure to check out the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog and join in the fun.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Caz, love that image, and wat a lovely little notabook you made of her. Very original. Hugs, Frea

misteejay said...

I love this book - fab colours and great design.

Toni :o)

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [26 Nov 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria