Search This Blog

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Lili of the Valley Challenge - Fun & Games!

This week over on the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog our theme is Fun & Games. For my card I have used one of the new Christmas Images being released on Monday 25th July. She is called Christmas Dance and I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E50/E53
Clothing - BG000/BG01/R81/Y32
The papers are all by Magnolia from the last two Christmas releases, and I have layered them with some blue cardstock from my stash. I have added a doily cut with my Cheery Lynn English Tea Party Die, some pins from my stash, some AC satin ribbon, flowers and a Craftwork Cards circle sentiment. For the snow I have added some white Flower Soft and to the fur trim I have added some DecoArt Glamour Dust.

Be sure to pop on over to the Lili of the Valley store on Monday and place your order for the new images...

2 comments:

Jude said...

What a beautiful card Caz. Really love the cool colours you have used.

Jx

Sue B said...

This is gorgeous! Love the image and colouring. Looks fab with those papers and the doily and flowers!
Sue xx