Search This Blog

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Some Odd Girl - Paper Piecing Challenge!

This week over on the Some Odd Girl Challenge Blog our theme is Paper Piecing...we want to see your cards that feature some.

For my card I have used Photo Kaylee and I have paper pieced her skirt and top...all the other parts have been coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Eyes - B21/B23/B66
Hair - E47/E49
Clothing - YG95/E47
The papers are all My Minds Eye which I have layered with some Bazzill Kraft cardstock.
I have used my Sizzix Filmstrip die behind the main image, and also some Tim Holtz filmstrip ribbon. The little photos are one of the accessory stamps that come with Photo Kaylee, along with the Smile sentiment.

Be sure to check out the rest of the DT's creations...they are awesome!

6 comments:

Berry said...

This is really cool Caz great image hugs Rebekah xx

Cor* said...

Great touch with the filmstrip! Wonderfully colored! & Great color choices! Snap Happy girl!

Amy said...

This Photo Kaylee is just the sweetest and I love how you have made her totally snap happy with all those Polaroids... she is quite the photographer, LOL! Super cute card!:)

mfc.melissamade2 said...

OH Caz - your card is wonderful!! I love that film strip and photo kaylee is simply adorable!!!
love this!
Hugs,
M

Tasha said...

Wow this is super cute! love her outfit and those photos down the side
love tasha xx

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

what a great card and i'm in love with that image! def going to check it out :)

sarabeth