Search This Blog

Thursday, March 01, 2012

Saturated Canary Challenge - Doilies!!!!

This week over on the Saturated Canary Challenge Blog we want to see you use doilies on your card/creation. For my card I have used the Party Hardy image which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E23/E25
Clothing - W3/Y32/YG11/R27/BG53
Cupcake - E50/R01/R27/E47

The papers are all Bo Bunny Ad Lib which I have layered with some Stampin' Up cardstock in Taken with Teal. I have embellished with a doily cut using my Cheery Lynn English Tea Party die, a border cut with the Magnolia Doo Hickey Tilda's Lace die, some AC grosgrain ribbon, a couple of heart pins, a banner I cut by hand, add to some Bakers Twine attached with a couple of staples. All finished off with a AC glitter Thickers "10" and a Craftwork Cards sentiment. As with all my Saturated Canary images, I have added some Glossy Accents to the eyes....as I love how it makes them shine and come to life, and this time I also added some to the cherry on the cupcake.

Be sure to check out the rest of the DT cards over HERE on the SC Challenge blog.

8 comments:

Berry said...

Gorgeous Caz I love how her eyes stand out, i still haven't coloured this one yet! She looks fab with this LO hugs rebekah xx

Country Mouse said...

Too cute!!! :)

Mary Brockway said...

Love, love this card!!! I can practically feel the party ;-). Bright, colorful and a really fun car! Hugs!

Unknown said...

Hi Caz, love your card and love the image! Gorgeous hun! Hugs, Frea

nicke said...

beautiful cars sweetie and love how you say what copics you use as im a learner to copics it helps to get you started straight away !!! great BLOG chicken xxx<3

Loopylou. said...

oooh I love it caz!!! I love the doily peeping through and those banners are soooo cute!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Shazza said...

this is just amazing x

Shazza said...

this is just amazing x