Search This Blog

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Saturated Canary Challenge - Spring Flowers!

It's that time again...time for a new Saturated Canary Challenge...and this time the theme is May Flowers.

For my card I have used an image called Queenie and Princess, Krista has closed down her Etsy store as she has a wonderful new website opening very very soon...and I am pretty confident this cute image will be back in stock then. I have coloured it with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E23/E25/E27/E29
Eyes - B21/B66
Clothing - BG10/BG11/BG13/RV/29/RV32/RV34/Y28
The papers are all LilyBee Designs Victoria Park which I have layered with some Bazzill Smoothie cardstock. I created the flower with the Die-namics Loopy Bloom die using a piece of felt (the colour is actually more pink than it seems in the picture...more like the papers). I added a little black tulle around the card and added a sentiment stamp by WRMK.

Be sure to check the challenge out HERE...there are some lush cards created by the DT...truly stunning.
 

6 comments:

ger76 said...

OMG is there no end to your talents woman!!!!! I love it :D

Ger xxx

carol said...

super card, x carol

The Craft Bucket said...

Simply gorgeous, love Krista's images and that flower is one of my favs. Jane x

Loopylou. said...

Hiyah Caz!!
oh hun this is just so cute!! LOVE those little queens....also on my list but ack all gone by the time dopey Lou had gotten herself to the shop!! I am so slllooowww!!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Caz, what a sweet card. Look at those little princesses! Lovely Caz! I have some candy on my blog, do pop in and join in the fun! HUgs, Frea

Unknown said...

Caz I was going to colour this one today its a lovely image what a fantastic card , so full of gorgeous details and your colouring is fabulous.
Well done, Have a lovely weekend Hugs Elaine