Search This Blog

Monday, August 27, 2012

Smash*ing....

Been a while since I showed you a page in my Orange Smash Book...have been working on a few but not finished them until now. As the Orange Smash Book is about random stuff I love...I have done a coffee page. I am also working on a chocolate page, camera page, twilight page....to name just a few...

I have used random stuff here....some paint chip cards with colours named after coffee (Espresso, Vanilla etc), some AC Thickers, flair buttons, paperclips, Tim Holtz chitchat stickers, washi tape, stamps (IOU is a Unity Stamp, and the Coffee Cup is by Craftwork Cards) and finally I have added a Lil' Inker Designs die-cut take out coffee cup. Also the coffee postcard pics are all from Etsy.

I am going away for a few days, but will be schedule a couple of posts for while I am away. I am currently working on an Amy Tangerine Daybook, it's almost finished...I just need to add a few stickers etc and some journalling...It will be my first totally completed Amy Tangerine Daybook...and I already LOVE IT!
 

10 comments:

Jan said...

This looks great xx Jan

ddazzled71 said...

I love this wonderful smash page dedicated to your drink of choice! I am sure this will inspire many other coffee drinkers who craft to do something as fabulously fun as this! I love all the photos you have used and the pop of red from the washi tape! xx

Linda Simpson said...

WOW what a fabulous 2 page spread on Coffee. I love all the details and the gorgeous coffee's too. I can't wait to see the chocolate one. Have a good few days away.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Dannii said...

Such a smashing page ;) Looks brilliant. Inspirational as always. I look forward to your other pages as they are many things I love and chocolate is a necessity! x

My name is Wynneth said...

Awesome pages Caz - can't wait to see your completed Day Book.

hugs
wynneth
x

Gabbi said...

Awesome, i love coffee too. These pages are turned out great.

Zoe said...

This is great, and a brilliant idea! Hmmmm! Would love to find the time to do one? Maybe one day xxx

sparklingblackrose said...

Love it, so clever :-) Elaine xxx

CraftygasheadZo said...

Super page, love the letters and paint strips. Zo xx

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

OH Boy, a smash book with images of my favorite cup of Joe (YUM). This came out smashing, pardon the pun. Hugs