Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Saturated Canary Challenge - Fairytales...


So behind with Blogging.....just not beem feelin' it. So here is a card I made for the challenge last week on Saturated Canary...the theme was Fairytales/Fairies. I decided to make a couple of tags...one Cinders and the other The Fairy Godmother. Both the Elphie (who I made into Cinders) and Glinda (who I made into The Fairy Godmother) have been coloured with Copics. The papers on the Cinders tag are by My Minds Eye Lost & Found Union Square and I have added some Washi tape, MM tiny alpha stickers, Tim Holtz chit chat stickers and Seam Binding to finish. The Fairy Godmother tag has Carta Bella Paris Girl papers, and is also decorated with Washi tape, MM tiny alpha stickers. Tim Holtz chit chat stickers ans some organza ribbon from my stash.

Be sure to pop on over and check out the challenge...you still have a little over a week to join in the fun.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

love your tags I am going to have to try and make one..thks for sharing awesome job!!