Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Saturated Canary Challenge - Hot Chocolate & Marshmallows!

So December is kicking my Ass....and I am still running late showing stuff here....

Here is the card I made for last weeks challenge on Saturated Canary Challenge blog. I have used the new Latte image that Krista gave away last week as part of her 12 Days of Christmas...you can now buy her in Krista's store HERE. I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E44/E47/E49
Clothing - R37/R39/BG72/BG75/BG78/E50/E51/E53/E47/E49
The papers are all Fancy Pants Hot Chocolate which I have layered with brown shimmer cardstock from Craftwork Cards. I added a tab with my SU punch and the new mini bow is by Lil' Inker Designs...HERE. The sentiment die-cut is by Craftwork Cards and the others are stamps also by Lil' Inkers...HERE.

You still have another week to enter...so go check out the challenge and the amazing DT projects...

5 comments:

Cheremane said...

That's so fab love the colours and layout and fab image to xx

Alyx said...

A beautiful card. Love the image, colours used and the layout.
xx

Christy said...

I just adore your style Caz! Your creations are always wonderful! xx

Linda Simpson said...

Hi Caz this is gorgeous. I love the image and the beautiful papers. The colouring is fantastic.

Hugs
Linda xxx

annemarks said...

Such a lovely happy card, the colours are so great too :)