Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Heeeellllooooo.......Is there anybody out there!!!

So I wonder how many of you have wondered "Where has Caz gone?".....

Well I actually haven't been anywhere, just was in a Crafty/Blogging Funk....I have been making a few cards but just could not find the motivation. I am not sure if my messy craft room is part of the problem, so I have some spring cleaning plans for it.

On a nice note....I actually WON a Do Crafts Creativity Club Draw....lots of yummy stuff from the new travel range....so pleased as I actually love it.

Will come back later to show a mix of the cards I have made since I last blogged....I just have to pop out to have a hair cut!....I love having my hait cut...


2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Caz, great to see you posting - YOU HAVE BEEN MISSED! Jo x

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back in blogland x