Search This Blog

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Cute Card Thursday meets Saturated Canary...

This week over on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog our theme is In the Summertime, and over on the Saturated Canary Challenge Blog our theme is Summer Fruits...so I have combined them.

For my card I have used one of the Saturated Canary images called Smokin' Hot which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E50/E51/E53
Bikini - R35/R37/R39
Icecream - E23/Y32/YR31/R37/R39
The papers are all Melissa Frances Kitschy Kitchen which I have layered with some Bazzill cardstock. I have embellished with some AC rik rac, a doily, gems and some stickers from the Kitschy Kitchen range.

Be sure to check out both challenges and join in the fun!

3 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

stunning caz! i love the colors on her and the little cherries :)

DebraK said...

great color combination, and perfect coloring! Super cute!

Loopylou. said...

swit swooooo!!! just scrummy caz
huge hugs Lou xx