Search This Blog

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Rock On!

I finally made a card after have a break forced on me due to a bad back...

I have used the MFT Die-namics Rock & Roll die set with some scraps of Bazzill Kraft (base & stars) & Bling (flames) cardstock. The papers are a mixture of different My Minds Eye On the Bright Side - One (denim piece), Happier (orange piece), Lime Twist (star & teal pieces), and Basic Grey Basics Kraft paper pad. I have embellished with a few metal studs and letters a pack of My Minds Eye letters in the Follow Your Heart Up & Away range.

To make the flames more dimensional I have added some red chalk ink to the edges, and distressed all the papers which hopefully add to the masculine feel of the card...and I even have a recipient in mind for this one...

Will be back tomorrow with another card...

No comments: