Search This Blog

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Saturated Canary - Colouring Technique Challenge

This week over on the Saturated Canary Challenge our theme is Colouring Technique Challenge....either dotted background, cloudy sky or faint lines colouring.....I chose faint lines colouring.

For my card I have used the Ava (a former freebie image now available in the shop for just $2 - bargain!). To print the faint line version I opened the image in PS Elements and changed the opacity of the image from 100% to 34% (try different percentages until you are happy). I then coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E15/E17/E18/E19
Eyes - B21/B66
Clothing - W0/W1/W2/E40/E41/E42/B52/V91/V93/V95/V99
The papers are all 7 Dots Studio All I Ever which I layered with some Core-dinations grey cardstock. I have added a doily and some Washi tape from Paperchase.

Be sure to hop on over and check out which technique each of the DT followed...

1 comment:

Berry said...

This is so fab Caz I love the LO of this card hugs Rebekah xx