Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Duh....

So I totally forgot to share my card for last weeks Cute Card Thursday Challenge which was Paw Pals....so here is the card, plus another I made at the same time...
So this one was for the challenge....the Paws are on the bear at the bottom of the Easel Card. The main image is a pre-coloured digi from Clipart Fairy and the papers are all My Minds Eye Love Me.

So here is another variation I made at the same time...
Both were custom orders, I added more embellishment to the first one as it was for a friend to give to her "Bestest Friend in the World"...

Feedback was the both of the new Mummy's loved their cards and kept showing them off....I love it when people love my cards.

I have another new card to share tomorrow for this weeks challenge on CCT...better make sure I remember to actually share it....

No comments: