Search This Blog

Monday, August 28, 2006

OK back to Scrapping, I have completed a few more pages this month....here are a few of them. I promise to update again later this week with more, but don't want to put too much pressure on Blogger...as it has a nasty habit of losing my post...and then I lose the will to update. So here is a DLO that I did of the girls when we went to Lynseys for a BBQ... There is journaling under each flap detailing
which bottom belongs to which face. It was such fun taking the pictures, the girls were in giggles as was Lynsey...she even incorrectly identified her daughters bottom... I know my Georgia's anywhere as she tends to clench it and then it gets dimples.....so now you know which one is Georgia, we also noticed that Melissa has the pert bottom, and then Catherine was the cute one left over. I think this is the cheapest layout I have ever produced as all it took were 2 sheets of 12x12 pattered paper, 2 full sheets of 12x12 Bazzill, 2 part sheets of 12x12 Bazzill, and the rest was either stamped onto the patterened paper (arrows & question marks) or in the case of the title, hand written by me, and then cut out. I think the total cost of the DLO was £2.60...which is a miracle for me...
Here is another one I love. I did it earlier this month. It was a scraplift of a LO seen on 2 Peas by a talented lady called Adrienne...I added a few bits, but it is mainly a lift. I had this picture for a couple of weeks, trying to work out what papers to use, and then the lovely people at Basic Grey released the new "Gypsy" papers. You would think to look at them, that they were made especially for me to use with the picture...even the flowers match the ones on Georgia's outfit.

No comments: