Search This Blog

Friday, March 02, 2007

WOW What a Week....

All I can say is "thank goodness it's the weekend. After being away all weekend, I had to hit the week running. This week we had Georgia's Parents Evening, and I am pleased to report that she is doing well. They have no concerns, and her teacher said what a pleasure she was to teach. The school do a spider graph to show progress in different areas. They expect each child to reach the number 6 line by the end of the school year. The measure 13 different areas of development and Georgia has already achieved level 6 in Numeracy, and level 5 in 5 other areas. The lowest level she is at is 3, and part of that the teacher believes is due to her shyness in coming forward to offer ideas and answers.

Tomorrow we have a house full, with David's Brother, his wife a son coming to visit for the day. Not sure what we are going to do get, but maybe a trip to Gambado's to run/climb off some energy might be in order.

Sunday I am teaching my first ever class at our local crop. A 2.5 litre Paint Can class...getting nervous, even though I know everyone....hope they like the class.

Got some more Troll Beads at the end of last week before I went away, but still have not taken a picture of them, will sort that out this weekend.
Caz
x

No comments: