Search This Blog

Sunday, April 15, 2007

As life returns to normal...

We have had a lovely relaxed afternoon. After yesterday's hectic schedule...I really needed to kick back. Georgia went to her friends party and had a fab time. I stayed and took a little over 200 photos..some better than others. But trying to take pictures of 5 year olds running around a dimly lit hall (curtains were closed for the disco) is certainly a challenge...my camera stayed firmly in auto...well it had to if I wanted a cat in hells chance of actually getting anything that resembled a child in focus.

Here is one of my favourites...of Georgia, Katherine & Hannah (the blonde the brunette(ish) and the redhead).



Well it's Sunday night, and school goes back tomorrow and I return to working 5 days a week. The uniform is ironed, the PE kit is clean, and we are ready. Georgia is looking forward to seeing all her friends again. We had such plans for the second week of the holidays, but all that was blown out of the water when we all became ill. ...nevermind we did have some fun...and spent lots of lovely time together.

Here is something that I have been working on this week...my a-maze-ing book. As I mentioned before this is just for me and is not part of any swap on UKS.....I had an idea and knew I wouldn't want to part with it...so now I don't have to.






These are just a few of the pages as there are too many to upload. I am now working on something with the UKS Mystery Kit....fingers crossed it works as I think it will be a fab...if I can pull it off.

Nite

Caz




No comments: