Search This Blog

Friday, April 06, 2007

Easter Weekend is upon us....

Well what a week. Since I last blogged on Saturday last week, I have been to my monthly MKScrappers Sunday Crop. I finished a LO that I had started and also did an American Crafts Accordian Book with all the snowy pictures I took of Georgia in February. I will upload pictures this weekend. I have also managed to damage the nerve that goes to my little & ring fingers on my left hand. Went to the Doctors and he told me that it should heal on it's own, but if it is not better in two weeks to come back and he will refer me to the Hospital for some kind of scan...it is getting worse, so I forsee a trip to the Hospital this month.

Received my May ScrapaGoGo Design Team kit this week, and it is lush, as usual. The colours are totally springtime. I struggled a bit the other evening....I just could not come up with something that I like...that hadn't been a copy of someone elses work...LOL...in the end I gave up. Then last night inspiration hit and a LO is now finished awaiting me to take a picture. I am also working on a couple of other bits. But I do like to get a least one LO under my belt ASAP....I have a deadline and want to make sure I never leave it all to the last minute...I really hate to disappoint.

Today we were supposed to be going to a BBQ with friends, but sadly one of the daughters is ill, so it has been cancelled. So we are back to a trip to Pizza Hut for lunch, which had been the original plan before the BBQ invite.

Ok, so off to get myself ready. Would love to show you the GoGo stuff but you will have to wait for April 20th for the April stuff and May 20th for the May stuff... but I will be back with non DT stuff over the weekend.
Caz
x

No comments: