Search This Blog

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Arty Girlz Challenge 29 "Black & White"

Here is my card for this weeks Arty Girlz challenge. The challenge was to use Black & White. I have added a tiny bit of flesh colour, and my white is an off white colour in the picture....slightly whiter irl.

The stamped image is Penny Black "Cinnamon"...I love her and the sentiment is Stampendous. The papers and diecut arrow are Scenic Route & CI Narratives by Karen Russell and the ribbon is by American Craft.

I can see this stamp being used a lot more for cards as it is a little more grown up than Magnolia's. Surgar Nellies & Hanglar's....

I loved this challenge and think I will have to make more with a B&W theme. So thank you ladies for the challenge and inspiration.
Caz
x

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful card ! love ribbon and different papers !

Clare said...

Well done on a stunning card

Kath Stewart said...

Wow Caz this is gorgeous
Kath
xxx

Crissi Harvey said...

she's gorgeous, i love the stamp papers and that ribbon is lush all put together perfectly.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz Challenge

crissi xx

Andrea, said...

Fab card and a great stamped image

Shona said...

Gorgeous card. I've only ever seen this stamp with coloured clothers but she looks fab in black!