Search This Blog

Friday, April 04, 2008

Yipppeeee, Today's the Day.....

It's Fever time. Well my stash is packed and I am about to go and pack my clothes and toiletries. I will be leaving at about 12.30pm so that I can be there for the 2pm check in. I know most of the people will be arriving later during the day as I expect some of them have further to travel, but I wanted to be there as soon as we are allowed into our rooms, as I like to unpack and get my room sorted...I can't help myself, I always like to arrange my things and hang clothes up etc.
Anyway, in between packing last night, I managed to make some cards....2 in total that I will show you over the weekend. All the rooms have free high speed internet access...thank goodness, I don't cope well without a computer...LOL...kidding. I will however be using it so that I can talk to Georgia & David via webcam.
So this card is using Skating Tilda and some Clevercut stamps. The papers are Basic Grey "Sultry", the blossom is by Bo Bunny and the ribbon is American Craft. I am loving these Basic Grey papers, I only bought the 6x6 pad as I always end up buying the 12x12 papers and never using them....I have a Basic Grey mountain, although the last pack I got was "Phoebe" and I have used some of them....but trust me not enough to justify buying the pack.

So I better get back to packing as I want to make sure I don't forget anything.
Caz
x

4 comments:

angeljakki said...

lovely colours and great card all round

Anonymous said...

whoohoo!!! have a great time.. I'm green with envy about your weekend :)

Fabby card too.. love the lo and colours,

Marlene x

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card, The colours are FAB. Have a great weekend

Anita Knits said...

Great card, have fun this weekend.