Search This Blog

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 12 "Patterned Paper"

This weeks challenge over on Cute Card Thursday is to use patterned paper....no problem for me....I find it harder NOT to use it...LOL.

So for this card I have used a Hanglar & StAnglar image that I received in a swap....fingers crossed I will be the proud owner of an order from http://www.hanglar.com/ . The sentiment is by Hero Arts. I have used Prima "Dude Collection" papers and KI Memories lace cardstock. I made the scalloped mat by using a SU corner rounder.....now I just have to pick up all the pieces from the floor... As always the image is coloured with my Prismacolor's and blended with Sansador using paper stumps.

16 comments:

Charlie said...

That is one cute "puddytat" and one cute card. Not a HS I own - but gee it is pretty.

Renee said...

This is my first time visiting your blog and I love your creativity and bright colors! Your latest card is so cute! I really like those stamps. Very bright and cheery :)

Renee

Kim said...

That is so cute Caz. I have this one but haven't used it yet but the new summer ones should be here soon so I will be spoilt for choice!

Andrea, said...

Fab card, love the stamp and those papers are fab.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Jutta said...

This card is very cute! I love the papers and the stamp!

Unknown said...

Love her and the cat :)

Deb said...

fabulous card Caz, love this sweet image and gorgeous bright colours, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Zimtschnecke said...

Wow, such a beautiful and cute card! Love it!

Kristine said...

Hi Caz! What a lovely card!
Take a look at my blog! I've tagged you;)

Rach said...

What a beautiful and vibrant card,

lucky you getting a order of hanglar stamps.....I am soo jealous.....
Hugs Rach.x

Jilli said...

Gorgeous card, love the bright colours and I adore those stamps....how did you manage to order from them!?

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

so preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetty

hugs jane x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, looove the image, so cute! Beautiful papers!

Carole :D

Beth said...

This is so fab! I love the stars and the bright colours!

Annie said...

love the bright colours on your card Caz, and the H&S image of course, fingers crossed for getting some soon!

Bev said...

Gorgeous card Caz, love it!