Search This Blog

Friday, May 30, 2008

Magnolia Paper Doll Tilda


When I saw the card Claudia made as Guest designer on Arty Girlz Challenge Blog, it was like she had been reading my mind. I had received the new Paper Doll Tilda and had stamped an almost finished colouring her.....the papers were already picked and were laying on my desk.....so it seems so rude not to use her design too.....Thanks Claudia, I love the idea and will use it again.

So apart from Paper Doll Tilda from Magnolia, I have used a Hero Arts sentiment. The papers are basic Grey "Two Scoops" the ribbon is by American Craft and the flowers are by Prima....the buttons are from my button stash mountain....trust me it is a mountain (I must take a photo to show you all).

5 comments:

Amanda said...

its lovely. can never see enough basic Grey paper in my eyes.

Clair Matthews said...

Beautiful!! xxx

Unknown said...

Great colours, love it.
Tx

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

Beautiful card :)

Annie said...

ooo so pretty! love the design of the card too, I have been thinking of trying it as well .. .. !