Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Christmas Cards

With the deadline for making Christmas Cards to send fast approaching I have been busy, every card I have made during the current week has been for Christmas, so I don't have too many more to make....maybe another 20 max. For this card I have used one of the new Christmas 2008 Magnolia's and she has been coloured with ProMarkers using the following colours...
Ivory/Blush (Skin)
Pastel Yellow/Mustard (Hair)
Ruby (Dress/Shoes/Candy Cane)
Vanilla (Apron/Tights)
Cocoa (Tie on the Candy Cane)
The papers are all from the DCWV 6x6 paper pad and I have used the Stampin' Up Spiral Punch on the paper with the words on. To finish off I used a couple of Prima flowers held together with a Doodlebug glitter brad and some Stickles for sparkle, a heart pin with American Craft gingham ribbon on and a "ticket" stamoed sentiment by Magnolia. As always to add some subtle sparkle to Tilda I have added Sakura clear glitter gel pen to her hair and Stickles "Diamond" glitter to her wings.

4 comments:

Annie said...

another cute Caz! love the colours and layout with this one. hugs, annie x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

what a cutie pie!!! love hte image and the layout and papers are perfect

hugs jane x

Emma said...

Another gorgeous card with beautiful colours...its gorgeous
Emma x

michele said...

another fab card caz, I still have loads of christmas cards to make!! must stop blog hoppin and get on with it...lol!! hugs mx