Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge 24 "Sketch by Trina"

This is my card using this weeks sketch over on A Spoon Full of Sugar provided by Trina. I have used one of the Winter 2008 Magnolia images, Tilda has been coloured with ProMarkers using the following colours...
Ivory/Blush (Skin)
Cocoa (Hair)
Magenta (Poncho/Petticoat)
Lime Green (Dress)
Burnt Sienna (Boots)
Cinnamon (Basket)
Pastel Blue (Shadow)
The papers are all PaperMania "Naughty or Nice", the ribbon is Choc Chip Taffeta by Stampin' Up and American Craft brads. The final touch is a "ticket" sentiment by Magnolia, and Sakura clear glitter gel pen on Tilda's hair, the snowflakes and swirls (although you cannot see them in the photo).

Check out the A Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge Blog to see the original sketch and also the fab DT cards.

12 comments:

Ila said...

I love this card Caz!! the coloring and accents are Gorgeous!!

MichelleO said...

OH love the colors! And great coloring on that image!
Wonderful
HUGS
MichelleO

Danni said...

Love the colors! So fun!

LISA said...

brilliant....looking at your colouring in with the promarkers pushed me to,buy some :-)
lisa xxx

flatis stempelwelt said...

What a wonderful card and lovely image!
Thanks for playing....
Hugs Sonja xx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card and such a fab Image Thanks for playing along this week, Hugs Debbie x

Annie said...

fabby card Caz, and another new Tilda! hugs, annie x

Trina said...

Great job Caz!! I love the image and your coloring! And that designer paper is so sweet!! Love the way this card comes together...beautiful!! Thanks for making my sketch this week!

Kathy said...

Beautiful card!! I love this and can't wait to get my Tilda!! Fab interpretation of the sketch!! :)Kathy

Emma said...

You have a fantastic eye for colour co-ordination. All you cards are gorgeous and I love how you tell us the promarkers colours you used...I NEED more!!!
Emma x

milli said...

What a great Christmas card! I love the bright colours and the cute image you have used!

Camilla
xx

michele said...

gorgeous card caz, your colouring is lovely. hugs mx