Search This Blog

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Anyone for Anya? - Week 4 "Pink, White & ?"

This week on the Anyone for Anya? challenge blog our theme is Pink & White +1 (other colour). We are sponsored again this week by Tracy @ DiestoDiefor, she has donated a "Superstar Anya" stamp as this weeks prize.

So on to my card, I have used one of the brand new Wild Sprouts and she is called "Savannah", I have coloured her with my Copics using the following colours....
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - W1/W3/W5/W7
Dress - BG13/BG18/RV29
Feather - RV29
Shadow - BG10
The papers are quite old, but I loved them when I saw Jane Dean use them, and I bought them, and used them and loved them ever since. They are by Creative Imaginations from the "Christine Adolph" collection. They are all foiled and gorgeous. I have also added some Anita's teal satin ribbon, and some Prima Swirls which I cut to fit. The image has been matted and layered using my Nestabilities cut through my Big Shot, and I finished off the card with a sentiment by Craftwork Cards layered with my SU oval and scalloped oval punch. Below is a picture of the inside decorated with more of the gorgeous papers...
Yesterday after Georgia's swimming lesson (which she did brilliantly at, after all our swimming in the holidays) we drove up to see Marlene and the family...plus the new addition...super cute Ollie....OMG he is gorgeous and soft, and such a cutie. For only the second time since we have been friends, have I visited when the sun was shining, so we enjoyed sitting outside during the day and having a wonderful dinner prepared by Marlene's hubby, outside in the evening. Of course a trip to Marlene's is not complete unless you go to The Range....so we did. I found us the MME Christmas pads...and while shopping the funniest thing happened. There was a Do Crafts Demo just finishing and as I was walking around the aisles a lady stopped and asked me if I had a blog.....of course I said "yes", and she said is it "Blogocks".....you will never guess, but I was recognised from my photo above....LOL. So a big !"Hi" to Emma (waves to Emma), it was lovely to meet and chat with you, and I hope your drive up to the Craft Show for "research" hasn't tired you too much.

Today we are having a quite day, I have to help Georgia with her spelling and her Numeracy homework and also some reading, plus do a little ironing and also hoovering....then I can craft some too.

Hope you all have a fab Sunday, and don't forget to check out the Anyone for Anya? Blog and join in with this weeks challenge.

***ETA - For all you Anya fans, check out the Club Anya Blog as they have been showing the new stamps coming on Tuesday.....My Guy Ian...a set of 2 different stamps with some sentiments...plus 80's Anya and a Girl Scout Anya, and Boy Scout Ian....cannot wait for Tuesday***

7 comments:

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Gorgeous card Caz, as usual.
hugs
Sue x

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Gorgeous colourcombo and I realy love the bling-bling swirls, especially the little one in her hair!

Liefs, Renata

Neenie said...

Ooh, la, la!! This card is adorable. Lurve the image and the colours are superb. Great blog!x :)

Dawny P said...

This, my love, is absolutely stunning!!!! How fab are those colours - love them. Ohh I can't wait to see the new images :) Hope you are ok and having a nice Sunday xxxx

Victoria said...

fab card Caz, love your mint julep one below too.

Enjoy your evening

Victoria
x

Unknown said...

Hi Caz

It was lovely to see you and Marlene on Saturday. My drive to do my research at the craft show was ok and very uneventful. I did some fab research and spent some money. (only a little bit though LOL). Emma xx

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.