Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Copic Colour Challenge #31

Here is a card I made for this weeks challenge over on Copic Colour Challenge blog. This week the colours are YR68 Orange, G94 Grayish Olive & Y38 Honey.

For my card I decided to use the colours to make a halloween card. The image is by CC Designs and the colours I used are as follows...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - W1/W3/W5/W7/W9
Hairband - BV08
Dress - YR68/Y38
Wagon - W3/W5/W7/YR68/G94 & E37
The papers are from a Daisy & Dandelion paper pack that I got at The Range, and I have layered them on Bazzill cardstock. The sentiment is also stamped using a CC Design stamp and punched out using my Stampin' Up oval and scalloped oval punches. Finally I added some Doodlebug buttons and some gorgeous purple ribbon from my stash.

Thanks to the DT over on Copic Colour Challenge.

7 comments:

Neenie said...

Fab card, Caz. That image is sooo cute and your colouring is excellent! :)

Tracey said...

This is adorable Caz! I love the colours! xx

Tammy said...

Super fun card Caz

Tammy said...

Super fun card Caz

Stacey said...

Ooh, love this Caz! Fabulous layout and these papers are wonderful.

Thanks for joining us at the Copic Colour Challenge this week! ~♥~

COCO said...

WO FAB CARD !!!!

** Line** said...

A wonderful card!!!