Search This Blog

Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Card for Hannah B...


Georgia received an invite to an old friend from infant school last week. We haven't seen Hannah B for about a year as they are now in different schools. So last week when we received an email invite Georgia was over the moon to be asked and today is the big day. As I type she is picking a swimsuit and outfit to wear.

For the card I have used one of the stamps from The Greeting Farm Miss Anya Lounge which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E18/E19
Clothing - R46/R59
Boots - E30/E31
The papers are all by Craftwork cards Anglomania and I have layered with some of their red shimmer cardstock. I have embellished with the die-cuts and sentiements and then just added "Hannah" using AC fabric Thickers and some red bling. Hannah and her big sister Sophie both have the most gorgeous red hair, so I wanted to colour Miss Anya to try to match...I hope she likes it.

2 comments:

misteejay said...

Another selection of super cards today. This one is really cute.

Toni :o)

Squirrel x said...

Oh hun, sorry for being so long in between visits (I have been just terrible lately)! Superb card sweetie, just love that image and your colours are brilliant. Simply fantastic. Hope you are ok. Hugs, Sxx