Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tiddly Inks Challenge - Anything Halloween!

This week over on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog our theme is Anything Halloween. We want to see your halloween projects/cards....whatever you like.

For my card I have made a door plaque. I have used Vamp Boto coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Vamp Boto - C1/C2/C3/C5
Cloak/Waistcoat/BowTie - R37/R59/C7/C9
Bats - C7/C9
The papers are all by Do Crafts and the "Boo" is a chipboard shape by Making Memories. I have put the bats on wire so that they stand proud of the rest of the plaque.

Be sure to check out the rest of the DT's awesome creations HERE.

2 comments:

misteejay said...

I'm not normally a lover of the 'bots but this is so cute - love it.

Toni :o)

Zoe said...

Such a fab card! He's a really cute vamp! Love the papers too x