Search This Blog

Thursday, December 30, 2010

LOTV Sneak Peek...


Here is just a quickie post showing you a sneak peek of one of the new Lili of the Valley images being released in January....isn't it just adorable...

The papers I used on this Easel Card Calendar are by GCD Studios "Paris Nights".

I have made about 11 Easel Card Calendars so far...and sold all but two of them at the school Christmas Fayre.

I have more stuff to show you that I did just before Xmas, but my bad back has kept me from the computer for all but about 15 minutes per day. It is getting better so I am now getting back into my craft room for a short while each day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HI Caz, sorry to hear about your back, hope you'll be feeling better soon!! Love this calender!! That will look really nice on someones desk! Hugs, Frea

Andrea said...

A lovely calendar - I love the papers and colours you've used - looking forward to seeing these stamps when they are officially launched.
Sorry to hear you are suffering with back problems - I hope you are better soon.
Love, Andrea xx

Creative Treasures said...

Hi Caz, the calender is gorgeous and i love that stamp, that is definitely on my to buy list, hope you back gets better soon.

Tracy
xx