Search This Blog

Sunday, December 05, 2010

Pixie Dust Studio - Eclipse Release Day!


Well I have been so swamped that I have missed the release day over on the Pixie Dust Studio, but as I always say....better late than never. So here is the card I made...
I have used the Rosalie image which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E53/E50
Clothing - R37/R39/C5/C7/C9/100/Y28
I have also added some Glossy Accents to her eyes and necklace. The papers are all by Stampin' Up and I have added a Craftwork Cards sentiment, some bling and also ribbon that came tied around my new PJ's.

Be sure to pop on over to the Pixie Dust Studio store and see the rest of the images in the Eclipse II release...

1 comment:

She's a Color Queen said...

That is awesome! I love the hair color : )