Search This Blog

Monday, February 14, 2011

Cards from Some Odd Girl Feb Digi Day...

Some Odd Girl had their February Digi Day over on their SNR group on Saturday, and I was holding the Saturday Challenge. I challenged the group to print onto kraft cardstock and then colour using your regular colouring medium. I actually made four cards and this was the first of them, she is called Dancin Kaylee and I have..as always, coloured with my Copics using the following colours..
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - 100/C3
Clothing - R37/R39/B93/B95/B97/E50
The papers are a mixure of October Afternoon Report Card (red spotted) and Prima Marketing Moulin Rouge (blue spotted) and I have matted them onto more kraft cardstock. I have also used the Darkroom Door Rockstar set to add the stars and Live Out Loud to the main image and the sentiment is by Whimsy Stamps and is a digi designed my Ann Vento of Raindrop Echo Designs.

Also a Happy Valentines Day to one and all...I am alone this Valentines as David is back in Liverpool for a few days...I did however get a few small gifts from Georgia...a fab mug, 3 soft toys and a union jack bling mouse for my PC......that girl cannot help but be drawn to bling...she is a chip off the old block!

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous! Jo x

misteejay said...

I love this card Caz - so up-beat and fun.

Toni :o)