Search This Blog

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Lili of the Valley Challenge - Circles!

This week over on the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog our theme is Circles and the fab prize on offer for one lucky participant is a £10 voucher to spend with Lili of the Valley. Remember we want to see your cards and creations that feature at least one circle. Now the eagle eyed of you, may well notice that I am using a new image...it's called Bunny Cupcakes and the sentiment is called Mice are Nice Recipe Sentiment and both will be released on March 9th. I have coloured the image with Copics using the following colours...
E30/E31/BG10/BG11/R37/R39/E50/R20/R21/C0/C2/W0
The papers are all mt My Minds Eye Stella Rose Mabel and I have layered them with some Bazzill kraft cardstock. I have embellished with rolled flowers made with my MFT Die-namics Die, a Craftwork Cards sentiment and some pearls from my stash.

Be sure to check out the rest of the DT's creations and join in the fun to be in with a chance of winning that prize.

1 comment:

misteejay said...

Love the bunnies - really cute card.

Toni :o)