Search This Blog

Thursday, June 02, 2011

Lili of the Valley meets Cute Card Thursday!

A little bit of combining from me this week....here is my card for the Lili of the Valley Challenge - Punch It!, and also for the Cute Card Thursday Challenge - Embellish It!

I have used one of the new images from Lili of the Valley called Cheers Bear which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Bear - E30/E31/E33/R01
Clothing - R27/R27/YR23
Drink - YR23/YR24
Parcel - BG10/BG11/BG13/R27/R29/E50/E51
The papers are all My Minds Eye Alphabet Soup Boy which I have layered with some Bazzill Kraft cardstock I have used a Nestabilites to make the large star and an SU punch for the smaller star. I have also added Glossy Accents to the glass to make it shine like glass, and finished off with  a sentiment by Create with TLC.

Be sure to check out both the challenges.
Caz
x

1 comment:

Marion said...

Great card Caz, Love the image and those delish papers. Great sentiment too.
hugs
Marion