Search This Blog

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Some Odd Girl - White/Kraft plus 2 Pop of Colour!

So I am a couple of days late showing this card as I have not had internet...thankfully it's all fixed now, so I can show you the card I made for this weeks challenge on Some Odd Girl...

This week the challenge is to use White or Kraft plus two pops of colour...for my card I chose white plus orange & teal. I have used one of the new images called Popsicle Tobie which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Eyes - B21
Hair - E53/E50
Clothing - BG18/Y17/YR23
The papers and stickers are all Echo Park Summer Days, I have also added a Craftwork Cards sentiment and a heart button.

Be sure to pop on over and see the SOG DT's creations...they are just awesome.


2 comments:

Sandie said...

Absolutely fabulous Caz!! Gorgeous colouring as always.

Hope you're keeping well
Sandie
xx

Jenny said...

This image is sooo cute and your colour combo - fabulous! Hugs Jenny B x