Search This Blog

Thursday, January 05, 2012

Cute Card Thursday - What's New!

This week over on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog our first challenge of 2012 has a theme of "What's New!". You can either make a "New" themed card, use "New" stash or even use a "New" technique...the choice is yours!

For my card I have used a new stamp, she is from the Little Darlings range and is called Up, Up & Away! I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E15/E17/E18/E19
Clothing - R27/R29/BG13
Air Balloon - Y32/BG10/BG11/BG13/R28/R29/E43/E44
The papers are all My Minds Eye Away We Go which I have layered with some brown shimmer cardstock. I have simply embellished with a few gems and a Create with TLC digi sentiment, and created a die-cue cloud using my Die-namics cloud trio die. As the card is smaller than I normally make I left off many of my embellishments...

Be sure to check out our first challenge of the year as we have a brand new regular monthly sponsor...