Search This Blog

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Cute Card Thursday - You're a Gem!

This week over on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog our theme is You're a Gem...we want to see gems on your creation.

For my card I used a Saturated Canary digi image called Elphie, (dont you just love the expression on her face...too cute) which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Eyes - B21/B23/B66
Hair - E23/E25/E27
Clothing - YG00/YG01/YG03/R24/R27/R29/W0/W2/W3/W5/W7
Broom - E57/E33
The papers are all My Minds Eye Lost & Found 2 Rosy which I have layered with some black shimmer cardstock. I have added some tulle, a couple of heart pins and a Prima bling swirl (which I cut up a little...well a lot actually), and a Craftwork Cards sentiment.

Be sure to check out the challenge to be in with a chance of winning this weeks prize...supplied by My Craft Spot.

3 comments:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card hun I love this image, well I love em all. Loving the colours on this the papers are lush.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Berry said...

Gorgeous work Caz what beautiful bold colours hugs Rebekah xx

Mynn xx said...

What an absolute doll!!! This is TOO cute--and fabulous coloring! :)