Search This Blog

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Baby Boy...

Just a quick post from me today as I am having a little tidy (and I mean little...don't have time to do more) of my Craft Room as it is just stuffed full of stuff that I should get rid of but as a bit of a hoarder I find it hard....

Anyway here is a quick Baby Boy card I made using one of The Greeting Farm clear stamps from the Build a Onesie Boy clear stamp set (I used the stars and the little sentiment on the tag too) which I have coloured with Copics using the following colours B00/B01/B02/C1/C2. The paper in the background is a lined one....just cannot remember what paper pad it came from. The "Babies are a gift from God" is by MelonHeadz and I added some colour with Copics (B01/B02/R37), finished off with a little pearl bling, a couple of heart pins and some AC satin ribbon.

Come back tomorrow as I have more to show you....

3 comments:

Hanneke said...

What a great card! Love the blue and smal louch of red. Hugs, Hanneke

Unknown said...

Hi Caz, lovely baby card. Hugs, Frea

Berry said...

Really cute work Caz hugs Rebekah xx