Search This Blog

Saturday, February 04, 2012

Saturated Canary Challenge - Pink, Red & White!

So I have finally got a couple of spare minutes to post this card that I made for this weeks challenge on Saturated Canary. The image is called Thank You and I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Eyes - B66/B79
Hair - E15/E17/E18
Clothing - R37/R39/R81/R83/E30
The papers are all My Minds Eye Blush with I have layered with some red shimmer and ivory linen cardstock. I have embellished with some tulle, a Jenni Bowlin Bingo Card, a couple of heart pins, some hearts punched with my SU punch, and a AC glitter thicker.

Well it's been snowing here since about 5pm, and we now have a nice covering...looking forward to heading out with Georgia's snow body board (from Costco) in the morning...she has gone to bed praying the snow will still be there when she wakes up.

3 comments:

Kerri said...

Your card is gorgeous, the image is adorable should have my card done tomorrow..thks for sharing

Berry said...

Fab card Caz I do love the bingo cards so cute! hugs Rebekah xx

Anja said...

Hi Caz,
your card is just wonderful! I love the papers and the cute image!
Hugs, Anja