Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Smash*ing Time!!!

So I seem to have fallen in love with Smash* Book....It's the first scrapbooking of any kind that I have done in a long time...

So I have a few of the regular A4(ish) size books and this is my Orange Smash* Book. This book is just for me about stuff I like/see....whatever I like....pretty random stuff. I have planned pages on Twilight, Music, Momiji....

So here are some pics....
Inside front page

First Page
First Double Page
Second Double Page

I have used a mixture of photos on them...the first is using the iPhone App...PocketBooth. The second is taken again with my iPhone using the Instagram App, and then printed and trimmed leaving a polaroid instant feel to them. The next one is my Nikon D80, and the final photos are using my Fuji Instax 100 wide format polaroid style camera. I have used a mix of embellishments, stickers, tabs, button pins, ribbon and washi tape (I am loving the Washi at the moment).

I seem to have gotten lost in my Craft Room this week...I stupidly felt inspired to clean out my room (what was I thinking) after seeing so many lovely tidy craft room pics on Pinterest and Facebook....and now I am stuck in the middle of a mammouth task the like I never dreamed of.....If you don't hear from me send in a search party....I may be lost under a mountain of stash. This does mean I will be selling lots of stamps (inc Magnolia, Lily of the Valley, Penny Black....and loads more) so keep an eye here and on Facebook...

I will be back tomorrow with my Saturated Canary Challenge card and also my Cute Card Thursday card....and at the weekend I will show you my Red Smash* Book which is all things Georgia!
 



1 comment:

ger76 said...

Love your 'ME' book I think its a fab idea, it's a pleasure to have you on the Smash*uk team & see your beautiful creations :D

Ger x